AL ZAHRA Foundation is a Philanthropy charity which was established in 2005, by the grace of Almighty ALLAH (SWT) and the joint efforts of like minded individuals. In November, 2007 Al-Zahra Foundation became registered charity body under the law of United Kingdom.
Role of the Foundation
· To establish an Educational Institute to meet the communities needs.
· Encourage, promote and nurture our communities to become more philanthropists in order to alleviate human suffering throughout the world.
· Promote and encourage innovative intra-faith and inter-faith relationships at local and national levels.
· Provide support on issues affecting Islamic Shia Ithna-asheri communities.
· Establish and/or support Islamic institutes of higher learning that can respond to the needs of our communities.
The foundation represents various nationals from United Kingdom, EU, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kashmir, Iraq, Iran, India, Yemen, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, African, Afro-Caribbean, Malaysia and Afghanistan.
Our doors are open to all, irrespective of individual belief, and we are always encouraging people to come forward and seek actual Islamic learning.